The first physical magazine ever solely devoted to queer country music.
In issue 1 of Rainbow Rodeo, you'll find...
- Personal essays by queer country artists Sarah Shook and catherine the great
- Features by Jason Scott (B-Sides & Badlands, American Songwriter) and artist Paisley Fields about how queer country musicians are marketed,a feature by Mya Byrne (artist, writer for Country Queer) about Elton John's Tumbleweed Connection, and one by Rachel Cholst about the Country Music Against White Supremacy initiative
- A behind-the-scenes look at Jeremy LeRoux's short film about a closeted gay country singer, Dominant Chord
- Interviews with artists Jake Blount and Amythyst Kiah
- Music reviews by Rachel Cholst, Annelise Domineghini (Vice, Noisey, Nylon), Eryn Brothers (Country Queer), and Sunny West
- Full-color cover by comic book artist and illustrator Luyi Bennett
- Fabulous layouts by musician Bug Martin (he's multi-talented!)
5.75" x 9", saddle-stitched, 49 pages with a full-color glossy cover